1) Revenue Assurance
a) Follow up with (include but not limited to) salespersons and / or clients and / or external companies via phone call, email, and messages on outstanding commission payments.
b) Journal and document down the follow up and recovery actions taken.
c) Ensure reminder and final reminder letters are being generated accurately and mailed to the debtors promptly
d) Liaise between departments (include, but not limited to legal departments, accounts dept, etc.) on debt recovery related actions.
e) Provide guidance to salespersons on debt recovery process
f) General administrative duties (i.e.: completing certain application forms, documentation filings)
g) Participate and facilitate monthly and annual company events (i.e. award ceremonies, both even setup and actual event, in all means necessary)
h) Respond and address salespersons’ enquiries regarding outstanding commissions and related policies
2) Performance Management, Welfare & Incentive
a) Process salespersons’ promotions, transfers / assignments using internal system.
b) Prepare monthly salesperson promotion reports (general excel, data entry and sorting, filter)
c) Process salesperson profit sharing pay-out on monthly basis (general excel, data entry, sorting, filter, summing, basic formulas)
d) Contact salespersons on award ceremony related matters (include but not limited to attendance confirmation, participation, food ordering)
e) Liaise with external vendor on ceremony trophy artwork, checking of artwork, trophy delivery.
f) Organize award ceremonies (both setup and on actual event day).
g) Draft general broadcast messages (SMS, WhatsApp, email) related departmental announcements / award invitations.
h) Perform any other miscellaneous work matters as and when assigned by the Management.
1) Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level / Diploma in Business Admin or its other equivalent.
2) Preferably someone with working experience in Credit Control / Customer Service.
3) Fresh graduates who possesses good communications & interpersonal skills are most welcomed to apply as training will be provided.
4) Ability to do prompt follow ups and communications to stakeholders.
5) Good problem-solving skills – ability to understand and diagnose nature of issues.
6) Computer literate in Microsoft office suite will have added advantage.
7) Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
• Conducive work environment
• Great Career Progression.
• Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days’ Festive Leave.
• Dress Code: Smart Casual
• Medical & insurance benefit
• Overseas Staff Outing
• Birthday Voucher $50
· Working Location : Toa Payoh, (HDB Hub near Toa Payoh MRT Station)
· 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays : 9.00am to 6.00pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.