Customer Service Officer
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
- Perform over-the-counter duties which includes but not limited to :
- Customers’ enquiries and complaints
- Process documents
- Ensure proper follow up with inward and outward referrals
- Handle cash payments.
- Assist in ad-hoc administrative duties when required
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
- Experience in Customer Service / Receptionist duties will be an added advantage
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and Confident Personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer service oriented
Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 8.30am to 5.30pm, 9.00am to 6.00pm, 9.30am to 6.30pm, 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Conducive work environment
- Great Career Progression.
- Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days’ Festive Leave.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Medical & insurance benefit
- Overseas Staff Outing
- Birthday Voucher $50
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.