Administrative Officer, PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
- Keying in of data into in-house system.
- Processing of documents and cheques.
- Checking and verifying records.
- Liaising with associates in verification of details.
- Handling incoming calls, invoices and emails.
- Handling enquiries on payment.
- Assisting with retrieval of documents.
- Assisting in ad-hoc administrative duties when required.
- Minimum GCE “O" level with administrative experience.
- Meticulous and has good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Able to interact effectively with people at all levels and be a team player.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Conducive work environment
- Great Career Progression.
- Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days’ Festive Leave.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Medical & insurance benefit
- Overseas Staff Outing
- Birthday Voucher $50
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.