Careers At PropNex
Want to be part of PropNex Limited, Singapore’s Largest Listed Real Estate Group? We are expanding and looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to fill the following roles in our subsidiary firms.
Executive (Policy, Audit & Compliance), PropNex Limited
- Update and maintain the Company and its subsidiaries’ internal policies and procedure, manuals in accordance with the Group’s policies and the requirements.
- Prepare and perform internal audit; actively support all compliance-related matters and ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist to conduct compliance checks to review compliance with established controls, guidelines, regulations and policies.
- Participate in Compliance related projects.
- Perform any other miscellaneous duties as and when assigned
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Compliance, your job scope includes but is not limited to the following:.
- General Degree / Diploma holder.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ of working experience in the private sector.
- referably someone who is process-oriented, who possess understanding of policies & manual and has performed internal audit role.
- Effective communication skills (both spoken and written).
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Salary ranges commensurate with the relevant working experience of the candidates.
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, medical and insurance benefit etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.