Careers At PropNex
Want to be part of PropNex Limited, Singapore’s Largest Listed Real Estate Group? We are expanding and looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to fill the following roles in our subsidiary firms.
Training Officer, Life Mastery Academy
- Attend to incoming calls and phone enquiries.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and manage courses assigned.
- Provide admin and logistic support for trainings (registration, enquiry, data entry, room setup etc.).
- Provide training support to trainer and trainees.
- Handle sales and marketing of training programs.
- Maintain a portfolio of training partners.
- Organize seminars and events to promote training programs.
- Identify new sales leads and acquire new customers.
- Conduct market research.
- Perform month-end reconciliation of account for each course.
- Provide excellent and timely internal and external customer service.
- Provide operational support for bootcamps organized by the Company. This may include but not limited to site/material preparation works, actual running of events, taking photos, coordinate event arrangements etc..
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Minimum Diploma and above.
- Pleasant and friendly personality.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Able to multi-task and work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Customer-oriented, positive and willing to learn.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays : 9.00am to 6.30pm / 1.00pm to 10.00pm (staggered shifts)
- Must be able to work staggered shifts.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.