Careers At PropNex
Want to be part of PropNex Limited, Singapore’s Largest Listed Real Estate Group? We are expanding and looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to fill the following roles in our subsidiary firms.
Assistant Manager / Senior Executive, Sales & Leasing, PropNex International Pte Ltd
- Develop and implement leasing strategies and plans for commercial / industrial activities of the Company appointed projects.
- Generate new leasing leads and source prospective tenants.
- Work with Team leaders to strategize sales events / promotions etc.
- Responsible for lease documentation with the owners / developers.
- Prepare all sales and lease management reports.
- Build networking relationships with internal /external potential sales agents.
- Maintain good working relationships and provide professional service to clients.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Real Estate / Building or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in commercial / industrial / retail property leasing.
- Must have experience in managing commercial / industrial lease matters.
- Knowledge in local planning, regulations and land laws would be an advantage.
- Someone who is meticulous, systematic and organized person.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience may be considered for Managerial position.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, medical and insurance benefit etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.