Careers At PropNex
Want to be part of PropNex Limited, Singapore’s Largest Listed Real Estate Group? We are expanding and looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to fill the following roles in our subsidiary firms.
Condominium Manager, PropNex Property Management Consultants (PPMC)
- Organizes and plans the day-to-day operations of the site.
- Leads and supervises the staff under his/her charge and term contractors (security, cleaning and landscaping) in ensuring proper maintenance and administration of common areas and security of the estate as well as providing a high standard of property management service at all times.
- Attends to residents’ queries and respond to all emails and correspondences as well as maintain good relationship with residents.
- Inspects buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to ensure property is well maintained.
- Solicits and analyzes quotations from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance works.
- Investigates complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Responsible for entire estate in terms of structural aspects and safety, electrical installation and plumbing works and ensure compliance with building statutory requirements.
- Liaises with government authorities, statutory boards, lawyers, auditors etc on matters relating to building management and maintenance.
- Responsible for other essential services and functions ranging from administrative, operations to finances relating to building management.
- Liaises with council members as well as convene council meetings and AGM.
- Maintains contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma / Degree in Estate Management, Real Estate or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in managing a medium to big-sized estate.
- Strong client focus and able to maintain a high level of property management service.
- Exposure to Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST), that is, residential property environment.
- Strong administrative and co-ordination skills.
- Working Location : East / Central / West
- 5.5-day work week, alternate Saturdays
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please be informed that we no longer collect NRIC/ID number of applicants.