• Harry Boey Siew Kok is an Associate Branch Director in PropNex Realty.
• Harry has been a Real Estate Salesperson since 2008.
• He comes from the Powerful Negotiators team.
• He has extensive experience in residential, commercial and industrial properties.
• His clients range from local to international investors.
• “Investing without knowing your financial status and goals is like putting the cart before the horse.”
Before coming to real estate, Harry worked as a financial planner in a financial institution. During that time, Harry referred his clients to Real Estate Salespersons whenever they wanted to invest in properties as part of their investment portfolio.
His experience as a financial planner allows him to plan, assess and improve the finances of his real estate clients with a professional hand.
Years Of Experience
Harry joined PropNex’s Powerful Negotiators in 2008, after a friend invited him over. He has since worked his way through a range of properties and met both local and international homeowners and investors.
• Residential properties.
• Commercial properties.
• Industrial properties.
• Buying, selling and rental.
Harry has completed a number of professional as well as personal development courses, including:
• Member of the elite PropNex Luxury Real Estate Team - in collaboration with JLL,
• Asia Pacific Real Estate Convention And Expo 2013,
• Professional Program in Commercial/Industrial Real Estate Marketing 2012,
• SAMP™ (Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner™) 2011.
• PropNex Top Individual Producer for 3rd Quarter 2020
• PropNex Top Individual Producer for Year 2019,
• PropNex Top Individual Producer for 1st Quarter 2019
• PropNex Top Individual Producer for January 2019,
• PropNex Top Individual Producer for 3rd Quarter 2018,
• PropNex Super Platinum Achievers September 2018,
• PropNex Top 50 Individual Producer for September 2018,
• PropNex Top Individual Producer for 2nd Quarter 2018,
• PropNex Top 50 Individual Producer for May 2018,
• PropNex Platinum Achievers April 2018,
• PropNex Top Individual Producer 2017 (12th Position),
• PropNex Top 50 Individual Producer for December 2017,
• PropNex Top 50 Individual Producer for November 2017,
• PropNex Top Individual Producer for 3rd Quarter 2017,
• PropNex Top 50 Individual Producer for August 2017,
• PropNex Top Individual Producer for 2nd Quarter 2017,
• PropNex Platinum Achievers May 2017,
• PropNex Top Individual Producer for 1st Quarter 2017,
• PropNex Platinum Achievers April 2017,
• PropNex Top 50 Individual Producer for March 2017,
• PropNex Platinum Achievers March 2017,
• PropNex Ambassador Award Year 2017,
• PropNex Top 100 Individual Producer 2nd Quarter 2016,
• PropNex Top 50 Individual Producer for April 2016,
• PropNex Top 250 Individual Producer for 2nd Quarter 2015,
• PropNex Top 50 Individual Producer for April 2015,
• PropNex Top 150 Individual Producer 2014,
• PropNex Top 50 Individual Producer 1st Quarter 2014,
• PropNex Ambassador Award Year 2013
• PropNex Top 150 Individual Producer 2012,
• PropNex Top 50 Individual Producer 3rd Quarter 2012,
• PropNex Top 200 Individual Producer 2011,
• PropNex Top 150 Individual Producer 2nd Quarter 2011,
• PropNex Top 100 Individual Producer 1st Quarter 2011.
In The News
• Interviewed by The EDGE Singapore in 2011.
As an ex-financial planner who enjoys crunching numbers, Harry also understands the importance of having the right property in an investor’s portfolio during their different life cycle and market cycle. Once he has zeroed in the type of property that the client needs for the season, he will work on restructuring their current assets according to the findings.
In serving his main client base of investors, Harry works to meet their goals, time horizon, and purpose of investing.
What I Can Do For You
“Depending on your stage in life, financial planning is all about wealth creation, preservation and distribution. As my wife is in financial planning, we keep each other updated on the current market news and provide a complete client-centric solution for investors.
I believe in financial prudence, and in being logical when property investment is also an emotional journey. As the Bible says, “For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it – lest, after he has laid the foundation and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish’? (NKJV Luke 14:28-30)”. Investing without knowing your financial status and goals is like putting the cart before the horse.
Once we have the foundation, we can invest in the right property that meets your goals.”
“Harry helped me with the purchase of my first commercial property in late 2011 and he continued to help me review my investment from time to time.
In the beginning of 2013, Harry spotted another commercial property for me to purchase, which I brought and enjoyed a paper gain of around 15% even before the legal completion of the sales transaction. Harry also took care of this new purchase by getting in a tenant, who is giving me a comfortable rental yield of 4.6%, upon the legal completion of the transaction.
At the same time, he also helped me to sell away my first commercial property at a record price, helping me to achieve a capital gain of more than 100%. This works out to a ROI of around 400% for my very first property investment over a short period of around 18 months. With this profit, I was able to go ahead to purchase an even better quality commercial property to upgrade my property portfolio. Now, my property portfolio has not only increased in quantity but also in quality over a period of less than 2 years.
Harry expertly navigated through the constant review, frequently recommending actions that proved strategic. My wealth creation journey went smoother and faster than I could hope for.
I highly recommend Harry as someone who is capable and trustworthy. I will surely be looking forward to an even more exciting wealth creation journey ahead together with him.” ~ A. Sim.
• Name: Harry Boey Siew Kok
• Number: 9450 2374
• Email: email@example.com
• CEA Reg. No.: R009678H