Property Sales Consultant, PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
Looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up Landed activities. Require to perform Sales and leasing of Properties and achieve personal and department transaction target.
- Focus mainly on Landed property.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new listings and sales opportunities through cold calling, advertisement, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Diploma Holder preferably in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Existing sales person with CEA certification with a minimum of one (1) year of Real Estate sales experience.
- Someone who own and drive a car is required in this role.
- Knowledge and skillful in digital marketing would be advantageous.
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese Language.
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 9.00am to 6.00pm
- On the Job Training will be provided
- Conducive working environment
- Great Career Progression
- Dress Code : Smart Casual
- Annual Leave up to 21 days
- Extra 3 days’ Festive Leave
- Medical & insurance benefit
- Overseas Staff Outing
- Birthday voucher $50
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.