Php Full Stack Developer
This is an opportunity for Php Full Stack Developer with relevant experience to join a multi-cultural team in a fast growing Largest Real Estate Company. Reporting to the Assistant IT Director, you will be responsible for the various activities associated with system development projects according to specifications that meet the needs of the clients.
- Develop, test and deploy web application and Restful services in building a highly scalable and high-performance web app.
- Collaborate with manager and developers to design and produce best possible solution in delivering the value-added services to the business.
- Provide critical access and evaluation on impacts prior to any implementation.
- Provide technical support on issues that emerge from time to time.
- Involve in both front end and backend development.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in Php full stack development, testing and deployment with PHP MVC frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel.
- Good knowledge and experience in web application architecture.
- Experience in MSSQL database and TSQL, good working knowledge of relational database.
- Experience with Web API, security and versioning.
- Good knowledge in interface design, coding, testing, and high level of SQL scripting is mandatory for this role.
- Ability to start within short notice would be highly advantageous.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 9.00am to 6.00pm
- On the Job Training will be provided
- Conducive working environment
- Great Career Progression
- Dress Code : Smart Casual
- Annual Leave up to 21 days
- Extra 3 days’ Festive Leave
- Medical & insurance benefit
- Overseas Staff Outing
- Birthday voucher $50
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.