Senior Application Developer (PHP MVC)
We are looking for an experienced PHP Full Stack Application Developer with minimum 5 years of solid experience in web application development using PHP MVC framework technologies. It is a great opportunity to join a multi-cultural team in the fast-growing Largest Real Estate Company.
- Critically analyze business needs and translate into fully functional system.
- Develop scalable, secured and high-performance web application systems.
- Leverage on new technologies to create a seamless experience for our users.
- Provide technical support on issues that emerge from time to time.
- Involve in both front end and backend development.
- Write complex stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Involve in unit-testing, deployment and migration.
- Write Restful APIs and integrate with various systems.
- Create innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Modernise the way digital applications and services are developed, deployed and maintained.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in PHP full stack development using CodeIgniter or Laravel.
- Good knowledge and experience in web application architecture.
- Experience in MSSQL database and TSQL, good working knowledge of relational database.
- Familiar with object-oriented programming convept and MVC designs.
- Experience with Web API, security and versioning.
- High level of SQL scripting skill is mandatory for this role.
- Excellent problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- High commitment and ability to work under a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to start within short notice would be highly advantageous.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 9.00am to 6.00pm
- On the Job Training will be provided
- Conducive working environment
- Great Career Progression
- Annual Leave up to 21 days
- Extra 3 days’ Festive Leave
- Birthday Leave and Birthday voucher
- Medical & Insurance benefit
- Overseas Staff Outing
- Work From Home Entitlement - 12 days per year
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY HERE button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.