Admin Officer (IT Support), PropNex Limited Pte Ltd
- Conduct market research from online and offline sources. For eg : Extract developers’ brochures, newspaper articles.
- Extract the relevant data and input into the Company database.
- Train our associates on the usage of the Company Mobile App.
- Troubleshoot and attend App related issues and concerns.
- Perform administrative and filing duties.
- Perform any other adhoc assignments as and when assigned.
- GCE "O" level / ITE / Diploma Holders.
- Min 2 to 3 years of working experience in customer service and administrative field.
- Proficient in MS Excel / Word.
- Meticulous and has good communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 9.00am to 6.00pm
- On the Job Training will be provided
- Conducive working environment
- Great Career Progression
- Dress Code : Smart Casual
- Annual Leave up to 21 days
- Extra 3 days’ Festive Leave
- Medical & insurance benefit
- Overseas Staff Outing
- Birthday voucher $50
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.