Sales Support Officer
PropNex International Pte Ltd
- Provide customer service and administrative support to customers and the In-charge at showflats (project launches at different locations).
- Attend to customers' and agents' enquiries at showflats.
- Process documentations pertaining to sales and purchases of properties.
- Check and verify details and records of buyers.
- Perform data entry of buyers' particulars using our in-house system.
- Handover to the In-Charge after completion of project launches.
- Perform general administrative duties such as data entry and filings.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Diploma / ITE / GCE 'O' level.
- Working experience in the Administrative field.
- Candidates who have working experience in Customer Service from the hospitality industry such as aviation, hotel, retail, food and beverage will be considered favorably as the job role involves serving our customers at showflats.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word and Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing and able to work on weekends and public holidays. *Note: There is overtime payment for such work arrangement.
- Working Location: Showflats (various locations)
- 5-day work week (3 days on weekdays + 2 days on Saturday and Sunday)
- Working Hours: Different operating hours at showflats (must be prepared to work long hours when there are project launches / events at showflats)
- Conducive work environment
- On-The-Job Training provided
- Great career progression
- Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days of Festive Leave.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Medical and insurance benefits
- Overseas staff outing
- Birthday Voucher ($50)
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY HERE button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.