Training Coordinator, Life Mastery Academy
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and manage courses assigned.
- Provide admin and logistic support for trainings and events (registration, enquiry, data entry, room/zoom setup etc.).
- Provide training support to trainer/facilitators and trainees.
- Assist in the preparation of training and/or promotional materials.
- Manage sales enquiries and conduct prompt follow-ups.
- Handle sales and administrative support duties.
- Perform month-end reconciliation of account for each course.
- Serve walk-in customers.
- Attend to incoming calls and phone enquiries.
- Provide operational support for bootcamps organized by the Company. This may include but not limited to site/material preparation works, actual running of events, taking photos, coordinate event arrangements etc.
- Provide excellent and timely internal and external customer service.
- Maintain professional image and provide professional service at all times.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level and above.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Able to multi-task and work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Customer-oriented, positive and willing to learn.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays : 9.00am to 6.00pm / 1.00pm to 10.00pm (staggered shifts)
- Conducive work environment
- On-The-Job Training provided
- Great career progression
- Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days of Festive Leave.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Medical and insurance benefits
- Overseas staff outing
- Birthday Voucher ($50)
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY HERE button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.