1. Create engaging visual content for Social Media, in line with branding guidelines and marketing strategies.
2. Monitor Social Media engagements / activities and post advertisements.
3. Analyze and track digital marketing data to enhance current strategies.
4. Perform data entry and telemarketing duties.
5. Perform filing and general administrative duties.
6. Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
1. Diploma in Marketing, Commerce, Business, Journalism or its equivalent.
2. Minimum one (1) year of working experience.
3. Fresh graduates and students are welcome to apply.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
5. Knowledge and skillful in digital marketing would be advantageous.
6. Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice.
7. Must be available to work for a minimum of six (6) months period. There are opportunities to be converted to full time permanent positions.
• Working Location : Toa Payoh
• Three (3) day work week (Monday to Friday) : 1.00pm to 5.00pm
• Conducive work environment, On-The-Job Training provided.
• Dress Code: Smart Casual
Interested candidates are invited to email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your current and expected salary and your earliest date of availability.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.